Settings / Enterprise Account
These settings allow you to view and manage your account information.
Please email us to inquire about creating an account for your enterprise.
- Account: (Only SEAiq Pilot) Name of the account your copy is licensed under.
- User Name: User's name for your account.
- User Email: (Only SEAiq Pilot) Email address associated with your user account.
- Account Status: (Only SEAiq Pilot) Status of your account.
- Server Status: (Only SEAiq Pilot) Status of last check on your account.
- Import: (Only SEAiq Pilot) Import credentials for your SEAiq account.
- Manual Login: (Only SEAiq Pilot) You can use these to manually enter your account details. This should match the information in your account email. You must enter the information exactly as it appears in your account email.
- Update: (Only SEAiq Pilot) Update your account status. This forces an immediate account update with the SEAiq account server.
- Stop: (Only SEAiq Pilot) This button cancel use of your account credentials.
- Use Account to Sign-in to AIS Sharing: (Only SEAiq Pilot) This only has an effect when used with an Alternate AIS Sharing server. When enabled, your Enterprise Subscription account credentials are used to sign into your AIS Sharing server. With matching configuration on the server side, this eliminates the need to manage separate credentials for an AIS Server.
Automatic Import & Export
- Use Settings from Server: (Only SEAiq Pilot) When enabled, settings installed for your Enterprise Subscription account are automatically adopted.
- Use Quick Tab from Server: (Only SEAiq Pilot) When enabled, the Quick Tab from your Enterprise Subscription account is automatically adopted. This only has an effect if Use Settings from Server is also enabled. Turning this on causes your current Quick Tab to be lost; this cannot be undone.
- Use Routes from Server: (Only SEAiq Pilot) When enabled, routes from your Enterprise Subscription account are automatically adopted. No changed to routes or waypoints can be made as long as the setting remains enabled. Any routes you have are replaced. A copy is placed in Settings / Advanced / Archive.
- Show Mariners Tools from Server: (Only SEAiq Pilot) When enabled, Mariners Tools from your Enterprise Subscription account are shown, in addition to any tools you have created. No changes are made to your tools.
- Use Chart Files from Server: (Only SEAiq Pilot) When enabled, chart, overlay and other types of files are automatically downloaded from your account server.
This features requires the feature has been activated for your account.
File updates are checked every 30 minutes if you are connected to the internet. You can also press the Update button to trigger an immediate check for changed files.
When downloading, your device needs to be connected to the internet and have an active account. Once started, the update continues in the background. You can see the status being updated as the download proceeds. When complete, a notification is made. Keep in mind chart updates can be quite large. You may want to wait until you are connected to a high speed internet connection before downloading updates for your charts.
If files are removed from the server, they are removed also from your device, as the last step of the update.
- Save Recordings to Server: (Only SEAiq Pilot) When enabled, recordings are uploaded to your Enterprise Subscription account after completion. For this feature to have an effect recordings must be enabled. Recordings are stored for a year before removal. To access recordings, contact your account administrator.
This features requires a special activation for your account.
Files from Server
- List of Files: View currently downloaded files from server.
- Status: Status of downloads/updates.
- Age (Debugging): (Only SEAiq Pilot) Artificially advance time 4 days.
- Use Test Account Server: (Only SEAiq Pilot) Use a test version of the account server.