Settings / Logbook
These settings are used to manage your logbook. Your logbook
contains any number of entries you can add at any time by
double-tapping on the Navigate tab and choosing Add
Important: When generating printable logbook reports, data
about routes is used based on the current status of your routes. If
you edit your routes before printing them, then the report may not
reflect the same information at the time the entry was added.
When Logbook is enabled, each waypoint has a Logbook setting.
Whenever Own-Ship advances past one of these waypoints, a Logbook
entry is automatically added.
: Enable use of the Logbook. When enabled, the Add Logbook Entry option is presented on the Navigate tab when you double tap on the chart.
Log When Own-Ship Changes
: Automatically create logbook entries when Own-Ship changes.
: View entries in the current logbook.
: Create logbook report to export.
: Exports logbook as an HTML file and start new logbook.
A Logbook entry contains the following information:
- Time the logbook entry was created
- Location, course, and speed of Own-Ship
- Active route
- Optional text comment giving any information you would like.
- Safety Related: an indication if this entry is related to safety
of any kind.
- Optional image. The image can be selected from any of these
After an image has been added you can touch the image to view it.
You can press the red circle to remove the image.
- (Camera Image): take a new picture
using your device's camera.
- (Camera Roll): select an image
from the existing images in your device's camera
- (Screenshot): add the current
chart display in the Navigate tab as an image.
After you submit a logbook entry, it is stored on your device and
will be included in any reports you generate.