Settings / Turbine Blades
These settings apply to True-scale display of assembled turbine blades that extend beyond sides of Own-Ship. This is intended to improve situational awareness aboard vessels carrying such cargo. It is assumed the turbine has 3 blades.
When Swept Path display is also enabled, an extra line in the status bar shows the beam and effective beam of the combined vessel and turbine. Also, when the turbine extends beyond the vessel's effective beam, additional swept path lines (in magenta) are displayed for the turbine.
- Show Turbine Blades: Enables to turn on display of blades when in True-scale.
- Turbine Diameter: Overall diameter of the turbine blades.
- Blade Orientation: The angle of the first blade relative to the centerline of the vessel. The other two blades are displayed at 120° intervals.
- Hub Distance to Bow: The distance from the center of the blades to the bow of the vessel.
- Hub Distance from Centerline: The distance of the center of the blade hub to the centerline of the vessel. Distances to Port are negative; distances to Starboard are positive.