The following settings are available for waypoints.
- Name: The name of the waypoint.
- Description: A description of the purpose, location, etc of the waypoint.
- Latitude & Longitude: The location of the waypoint. The format used depends on the Units Settings.
- Turn Radius: When not zero, any route using this waypoint will use the given turning radius for this waypoint. Additionally, tick marks are made at the center of the implied circle and the beginning and end of the turn and a wheel-over line is shown 1 ship-length prior to the turn. (Only SEAiq Pilot)
- Goto: Indicates whether this waypoint is the current goal waypoint.
- Monitor: Indicates whether this waypoint should be monitored in the right-hand status bar. When monitored, the DTG and ETA are displayed. (Only SEAiq Pilot)
- Goal Time: Indicates if there is a goal time to arrive at this waypoint. This is used for calculating Speed Required information in the status bar. (Only SEAiq Pilot)
- Time Passed: This shows the last time Own-Ship has passed the waypoint. (Only SEAiq Pilot)
- Logbook: When this is enabled, a logbook entry will be created automatically when passing the waypoint. (Only SEAiq Pilot)
- Minor: When enabled, the waypoint is presented less prominently than other waypoints. This can be used to reduce clutter in routes with many closely packed waypoints. (Only SEAiq Pilot)
- In Routes: A summary of the routes containing this waypoint.
- Add to a Route: You can use this to select a route to add this waypoint to.
- Split for Routes: This is only shown when a waypoint is shared by more than one route. You can split the waypoint into duplicates that in each of the routes. This is helpful if, for instance, you with to create a similar route where some of the waypoints differ somewhat, such as when reversing a route.